Our goals include but are not limited to:
- Increase the number of young and female farmers.
- Assist in developing community gardens and farm to table projects as a venue to building healthier youth, families and communities.
- Build horticultural programs for veterans.
- Develop long-term strategies to increase minorities and youth to participation in outreach, mentoring and leadership programs.
- Establish a youth program with a focus on developing leadership skills and soft skills that are needed for the next generation of farmers.
- Design a Tri - County Agricultural Commodities institute for youth.