- Create an awareness of educational resources and opportunities available to minorities and veteran farmers.
- Build a database of all minority farmers and veterans in the piedmont area and build tristate network.
- Develop a positive youth development program that enables rural and urban youth to develop leadership and soft skills that will propel them to become a next generation farmer.
- Develop community gardens and farm to table culinary series to build healthier youth, families, communities and seniors.
- Expand farm to fork and food to table initiatives for veterans, farmers, youth, families, seniors and communities.
- Build a collaborative partnership with Small Farms Outreach program to promote education and trainings for minority and veterans farmers.